Hello, everyone! Welcome to my blog!
I was born in 1991 (a Libra), and you may call me Venom. I come from Alexandria, Egypt; hence the Arabic posts sometimes.
I stumbled upon this quote on the Internet, and it best describes me more than anything else I’ve ever read before.
“I am awfully greedy; I want everything from life. I want to be a woman and to be a man, to have many friends and to have loneliness, to work much and write good books, to travel and enjoy myself, to be selfish and to be unselfish. . . You see, it is difficult to get all which I want. And then when I do not succeed I get mad with anger.”
~ Simone de Beauvoir
The reason why I mostly write in English is because I find it much easier to use and express myself with. I started diving into Arabic reading (and thus writing) circa 2011, but it feels harder to use in a presentable and not-every-day-looking kind of way.
This is how I try to live.
“If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives: Be kind anyway. If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies: Succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank people will try to cheat you: Be honest anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight: Build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous of you: Be happy anyway. The good you do today, will often be forgotten by tomorrow: Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough: Give your best anyway.”
~ Mother Teresa (1910-1997)
I am taking up this space of the Internet to share my thoughts and writings with my friends, as well as anybody else who’s interested in reading them. Some content may get taken down after a while since I aim to constantly optimize the blog.
This blog is not about anything in particular, but I am doing my best to keep everything categorized should someone attempt to “browse” for a certain subject to read about.
Please note that this blog only projects my own personal opinions, and they should not be taken to judge my whole community or country. I represent none but myself; especially when it comes to politics, religion, and any other controversial or “taboo” subjects.
But anyways, since I am not very good with introductions, why don’t you take a look around and see the blog for yourself? Any feedback – no matter how negative – is appreciated.
Allow me to leave a short description of each of the blog’s categories, to help you navigate through the articles or check out the things that interest you the most.
- Blogging, Internet, & Technology: For blog posts related to blog posts, and stuff like that. I happen to talk a lot about the Internet and social networking.
- Music: Posts that are either partially or totally related to music.
- Photography (Amateur): I don’t claim to be a photographer of any sort. I like to take pictures, and that’s about it.
- Poems: Sometimes, I burst into lame rhymes like that. Not the best category to look at, mind you.
- Real Life Stories: Real events that happened to or in front of me.
- Thoughts: Random. I think a lot, and I try to express myself. I don’t know what else to say about this.
- Uncategorized: Well, the name speaks for itself. This is just a category for all the things that don’t have a better category to fall under, though I try to categorize as much as I can.